Friday, October 31, 2014

Random 5 Friday

Whatever happened to Random 5 Friday? I loved that one ... but I guess there's no reason I can't do my own.


  1. It's Halloween night, it's 7:00 p.m., and we've only had 9 trick-or-treaters. 
  2. My son carved a big, warty pumpkin out from the bottom and pulls it over his head when kids come to the door. (Maybe that's why we don't have many kids coming ...)
  3. This year we're giving out bags of chips. But I have some back-up mini chocolate bars that I bought at the last minute just-in-case. 
  4. When I grew up, we had a dentist neighbor who always gave out toothbrushes.
  5. This year I gave in and bought one of those plastic plug-in lighted pumpkins. Mainly because I knew my son would be "wearing" the real pumpkin I bought. But there are some advantages to the plug-in model ... it's immune to wind, not a fire hazard and doesn't burn out. I kind of like it.
How is your Halloween?



1 comment:

  1. Love the cans, very clever. We only had our grandsons come for trick or treat - wish it was like it used to be with hundreds coming - that was fun.

    ReplyDelete